Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fashion Love: The Search for Shorts

Summer is almost here and I've decided I can not spend all summer in dresses. (well....I could but I'm going to try and mix it up a bit!) So my search for shorts begins.


J.Crew linen shorts
Beautiful color and they look so comfortable.


MM Couture
Bright, silk and feminine=must-have

Trina Turk Tweed shorts
Upscale and casual mixed together. The Jackie O side of me really wants them.

Shorts that I found on pinterest that I am obsessed with.  Still in search of the brand!


Guess shorts
Fun color combination and print!

Asos bermuda shorts
New take on an old and tired look, but I think this model might pull them off a little better then I can.

                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment