Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fashion Love: Birchbox

Today I got my first birchbox!

Birchbox is a company that supplies a few samples of high-end cosmetic, hair and fragrance products. They send you products each month based on the profile you fill out.

I love the adorable box! It's like a present (that I bought for myself) each month!
June's box was a Jet Set theme with tanning wipes, bronzer, lip and cheek tint and perfume. It makes me very excited to see what will come in my other boxes.

Birchbox.com sells this subscription for $10 a month (including shipping!) and can be cancelled at any time.  They also have short term subscriptions you can buy for friends which I think is the perfect ongoing present.  

Next steps for me and my birchbox: Go to their website and check out videos that match each of my new products on how to best use them.  The entire idea is pure genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment