Friday, March 23, 2012

App/Website Love: Shopping Tips from Friends

Website Love: www.ebates.com


My friend, Erica, told me about this website.  I was immediately excited.  You get cash back for shopping through this website for stores I already shop at!

Some a-ma-zing examples:

Target  6.00% cash back

J.Crew 6.00% cash back

Piperlime 7.00% cash back

App Love: Viggle


Another awesome friend, Abbey, told me about Viggle.  You earn points for checking into shows you watch.  The points earn rewards that you actually want!

Rewards-Starbucks gift cards, iTunes gift cards, Banana Republic gift cards, Travelocity.com gift cards and more! (You can earn a Kindle Fire but that would take some real determination.)

A trick Abbey taught me: sign into shows when you are at home and them turn them off, you can get points for shows that you don't have time to sit through.

Side Note: An android app is in the works but has not been released yet.  

Now get to work! (I have now turned work into a term for watching TV and shopping-Yay!)


No comments:

Post a Comment