Saturday, March 24, 2012

Color Love: Teal

This candle has a gorgeous look to it and inviting scent.  I also think the way my mom displayed it is elegant and fun!
(Candle from Anthropologie)

One of my favorite things-My gold and teal iPad case! My first purchase from Gilt.com


One of my favorite book characters is Mo Willems' Pigeon. His books always bring a little humor to my kindergarten class (Though that is something we rarely lack.)  I had so much fun making these cake pops for the book fair!
$1 find at Michaels! 


 
Can't talk about teal without looking at a Van Gogh Painting.  This is one of my favorites because of the amazing sky.  


5 comments:

  1. The cake pops look AWESOME!! yay for finding yellow tic-tacs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have done it without help from my phone assistant ; )

      Delete
  2. The whole section of teal is perfect. The cake pops are unbelievable. What a talent you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete