Thursday, March 29, 2012

Entertainment Love: Fashion Star

Now I was a little skeptical of Fashion Star.  The judges are not anywhere near what I would consider fashion icons (Jessica Simpson?), the fashion shows have a very American Idol feel and the music is way too pop for a runway...but then I watched it.  Though I still didn't care a thing for what the "judges" say, the buyers from actual stores add a new and interesting element.  It's fascinating to hear why they buy certain things.  And of course I am was sucked in by the idea of being able to buy the products right away.  So for now Fashion Star has a new fan....well at least until Project Runway comes back on.

I still can't get my mind off these pants from Episode 2 and they have been sold out since the night they went on sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment