Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Entertainment Love: Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt is certainly one of my favorite actresses of this age;  funny, beautiful, and British!

I am excited to read Time Magazine's "Style and Design: Spring 2012" issue almost solely because she is on the front.  Click here to read Time's interview with the lovely actress.
She hooked me with her sarcastic mean girl in The Devil Wears Prada and then I saw Young Victoria and knew I would be a fan for life.  I was very happy to read in the article posted above that she is in 3 upcoming movies!
Recently she wore this great dress from the Naeem Khan Fall 2012 Collection.  It's an amazing pick from the very recently debuted collection and she always seems to add a little fun to the red carpet. As you can see I think she is great and her taste in men is pretty awesome too...(Her husband is John Krasinski, enough said.)


No comments:

Post a Comment