Monday, July 2, 2012

England Love: My Favorite Things

In honor of two of my favorite weeks of the year (Wimbledon!) I compiled my favorite British things.  I am a true anglophile so there are quite a lot of them

Starting with the most important category:
My Favorite Royal (and the World's!):
Duchess Kate

This is a no-brainer.  I loved her from the second she put on this beautiful Alexander McQueen gown.  My favorite part of her wedding day was when some of my kindergarten girls came in wearing crowns, they were very proud that they had seen a princess get married.



My Favorite Book Series:
Harry Potter

Calling this my favorite is putting it lightly. I also think the British covers have a fun, vintage look.


My Favorite British-Bound book:
The Portrait of a Lady

One of my favorite books since high school.  An american girl heads to England which is the start of any good story in my opinion.



My Favorite Commoners:
Sophia Grace and Rosie

I have recently become obsessed with watching everything on Youtube that involves these two.  




My Favorite Designer:
Temperley London

This company is run by Alice Temperley and is an amazing blend of edgy and classic.


My Favorite Beauty Product:
Butter 

My new favorite nail polish which I have splurged on as a summer gift to myself.  Now I think this set should be an Olympic gift to myself.

My Favorite British Food:
Digestives

They sound gross but these are my absolute favorite thing to eat in England and at home when I miss England.


Random Favorites:
Red Telephone booths-I'm in love with this iPhone cover.
amazon.com
Black Cabs-So vintage and elegant.  

www.shop.visitlondon.com-I look at this site way too much.





No comments:

Post a Comment