Thursday, July 5, 2012

Food Love: American Ice Cream Bites

Bakerella.com recently had a fabulous recipe and the step-by-step instructions called brownie sundae bon bons.  I decided to turn this amazing recipe into an American-inspired summer treat.

I changed a few of the ingredients.  I used cake instead of brownies, red velvet cake ice cream and white candy melts.  The red velvet cake ice cream is one of the best ice creams I have ever tasted.
I filled the candy cups with the white candy.
Put a small layer of slightly melted ice cream in the chocolate cup.
Put the chocolate syrup on top of the ice cream.
Bake the white cake with blue dye and then place a small layer on top.
Put another layer of white candy on top and then add some festiveness to the top!
My sweet American treat!
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment