Thursday, July 19, 2012

Entertainment/Fashion Love: Project Runway Season 10 Premiere!

Summer  is my absolute favorite season except one thing- no good shows. No New Girl, Happy Endings, Modern Family or Parks and Recreation.  I miss my favorites and most shows in the summer are truly terrible which is one of the reasons I am ecstatic that Project Runway starts tonight! I am so excited to see the new designers, the new challenges and the best judges around.

Some of my favorite Project Runway challenges:

1. Hardware Store Challenge: Season 7
photo by Lifetime
This is an outfit by Jay Sario Nicholas in Season 7.  I still wish I could buy this and am amazed it is made by tape.

2. Hershey's Challenge-Season 4
photo by Bravo
This look was made by one of my favorites,  Jillian Lewis.  What a fabulous use of candy!

3. Miss. Piggy Challenge: All Star Season
photo by Lifetime
Loved the creative looks the designers made for the pretty pig and the fun she brought to the judges' panel.

This entire collection was beautiful.  The vest is beautifully unique take on a classic look.


Excited for the Times Square Runway Challenge to start off the season!


Loving some Tim Gunn



My new need-Project Runway: The Book!
Photo by Lifetime
New favorite source of all project runway news-Blogging Project Runway

No comments:

Post a Comment