Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fashion Love: Target/Neiman Marcus Collaboration

This morning I was going through my typical summer morning routine-drinking my tea, catching up on my favorite blogs and reading news from my favorite apps.  One fashion story instantly made me want to jump up and down.

I was reading through articles on the Cut (style app and website I can not live without) and this headline stopped me in my tracks-

Target’s Next Collaboration Features 24 Designers, Including Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, Jason Wu, and More-thecut.com

Target/AP photo



I can not even explain how excited I am. Target and a major designer are always a good combination, style and a good price, but now it's that times 24!

Target is teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release the holiday collection and it will be released on December 1st. And yes, I have already made a date with a friend to be there the minute the doors open. 

Designers I am the most excited for:
Carolina Herrara
Diane von Furstenburg
Jason Wu
Lela Rose
Marchesa
Oscar de la Renta
Tory Burch

Who am I kidding, I want something from all of them!

I will be religiously following @neimanmarcus and @targetstyle on Twitter to keep up with all the previews and updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment